Media & Resource Centre
Xerox Corporation & Fuji Xerox showcase digital color technologies and services at drupa 2012 in May
15 March 2012
At Xerox Corporation's stand at drupa 2012, held from May 3 to 16 in Dusseldorf, Germany, Xerox and Fuji Xerox will focus on providing the digital printing industry with relevant technology and services to take their businesses to the next level of profitability.
March 15, 2012
At Xerox Corporation’s stand at drupa 2012, held from May 3 to 16 in Dusseldorf, Germany, Xerox and Fuji Xerox will focus on providing the digital printing industry with relevant technology and services to take their businesses to the next level of profitability.
Reinforcing the company’s firm commitment to and leadership in digital production printing, Xerox Chairman and CEO Ursula Burns will keynote the company’s press event on Thursday, May 3.
Located in Hall 8b, Xerox’s stand will showcase the full range of color digital presses ranging from Color 1000 Press and Xerox iGen4. Workflow solutions and business development resources that drive successful digital color print operations will be presented.
- Application Conversation Stations where attendees can learn how to sell and produce profitable jobs such as marketing materials, photo products, transactional, direct mail, books/manuals and print runs that blend digital and offset.
- Xerox/Fuji Xerox customers from around the world talking about how digital print has revitalized their business.
- Software from XMPieŽ, A Xerox Company, such as Individualized Communications Management, personalized Web-to-print and marketing portals, and 1:1 multichannel communications. XMPie innovators, customers and partners will offer live demonstrations and share best practices.
- Social media clinics that help printers harness the power of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and blogs to promote their businesses.
- Daily special performances by Cirque du SoleilŽ. Xerox is a proud sponsor of Cirque du Soleil touring shows and is the official office equipment and document technology services provider.
- Fuji Xerox Premier Partner’s* members will have 2012 Annual Conference and they will join The worldwide Congress--Several hundred international print providers will convene at Xerox/Fuji Xerox’s Premier Partners Global Network Congress on May 3rd & 4th, where they will participate in presentations and networking opportunities with industry experts.
For more information about Xerox/Fuji Xerox’s presence at drupa, visit www.xerox.com/drupa.
*Premier Partner Program: Introduced in Europe and the United States in 2000, as well as in Asia Pacific in 2004, the program is aimed at offering added value for graphic arts communications enterprises through global knowledge-sharing, networking opportunities, tools and resources.