Aycan xray print
Produce radiology images on plain paper with Aycan xray print. Get unbelievable savings, annotate, get easy duplicates and optimise integration.
- With the Fuji Xerox aycan xray-print solution, it is now possible to produce radiological images on plain paper at near film quality
- The benefits of this solution are numerous. They include:
- Reduced Costs : images printed on paper cost a fraction of the price of film based output. Using this solution, film costs are expected to be reduced by up to 90%
- Simplified Distribution : The need for special handling, storage and distribution of film x-rays is removed.
- Easy Duplication and Storage : Paper output is easy to duplicate, distribute to end users (physicians & patients) and archive for future reference
- Environmental Benefits : a reduction in the need for chemical based film processing and equipment will have a positive impact on the environment while paper disposal costs are significantly lower than film based output as they do not require special disposal.
- In addition to this, printed x-ray output can quickly and easily be annotated for clarification, consulted during surgery and enlarged accordingly.
- Whilst film based output will continue to be used in certain instances, the paper based aycan solution will significantly improve the work practices of radiologists and physicians alike and take this industry by storm.