Take the uncertainty out of colour management and deliver every job with confidence.
Regardless of how straightforward or complex your colour management needs, Fuji Xerox can help. The Fuji Xerox Confident Colour program delivers industry- leading colour solutions, so you can focus on the challenge of developing your business into one that is stronger, more responsive, more flexible...more confident
Confident Colour program can assist you by providing:
Fuji Xerox, in partnership with X-Rite Pantone®, FOGRA, and IDEAlliance+IPA, introduces a two-tiered certification program design to educate your staff in the process and implementation of digital colour management. First your staff will have access to a 20 module eLearning course to cover the fundamentals of colour management. Our FOGRA certified consultants will then run an indepth workshop to reinforce and expand your organisation's colour management expertise.
Our Digital Colour Management Certification Program will enable you to:
- Achieve the best quality and consistency with your Fuji Xerox digital colour press.
- Reduce costly mistakes in your digital colour printing process.
- Improve productivity with less manual intervention in the production process.
- Bring everyone in your organisation to a mutual understanding of digital colour and the use of common workflow methodologies.
- Effectively identify and fix colour issues.
- Save time and money with fewer "trial & error" colour corrections.
Sales tools and guides
You can also enable your team to apply colour management principles with day to day self help guides. Your designers and pre-press operators are enabled with simple and clear instructions to improve set up processes and reduce time wastage.
Some of the key benefits include
- Improve productivity with automated colour correction.
- Win business by providing predictable and repeatable colour output.
- Reduce costs, predictable colour output means that "surprises" disappear, substantially reducing output errors and wastage.
- Shortened approval times and time-to-press, improving your turnaround.
- Enhance profitability - The sum total of these advantages means that the end benefit of Confident Colour, will flow directly to your bottom line.