Mobile Print for Business
|Model||Mobile Print for Business|
Mobile Print for Business lets you print:
- Photos from albums on your mobile phone
- From your mobile device's camera - take a photo directly and print it
- Documents stored locally on your device
- Documents stored in your Enterprise Content Management system
Choose a wide range of print options to suit your needs, including:
- How many copies to print
- Printing in colour or mono
- Single or two sided
You can print documents in three different ways:
- Via a standard print queue
- Via QR code on your supported Fuji Xerox MFD or printer*
- Via NFC on your supported Fuji Xerox MFD or printer **
* QR code not provide
**NFC label not included
Mobile Print for Business means you can scan documents straight to your mobile device storage, meaning you won't have to go to a computer to access the file. You have everything you need, every time, everywhere.
You can scan documents in two ways:
- Via QR code on a sticker on your supported Fuji Xerox MFD or printer
- Via NFC with a sticker on your supported Fuji Xerox MFD or printer
You can be sure you have everything you need for business by uploading documents to your corporate Enterprise Content Management system from your mobile device. Supported Content Management systems include: DocuShare, SharePoint, TRIM and Worksite.
- Upload photos from your mobile device photo albums
- Take a picture on your mobile device and upload it
- Documents stored locally on your device can also be uploaded and shared when you wish
Mobile technology has certainly changed the way we work, and smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices are now the fastest-growing segment of the computing market.
However, the ease of printing from these devices hasn't been able to keep pace. IT staff and administrators are challenged to manage every driver of every printer these mobile devices may need to print to. Obliviously, this is something that absorbs unnecessary (and valuable) time.
- Mobile professionals are looking for a simple and secure way to print office documents
- Mobile professionals are looking for a simple, secure, way to print their office documents.
- Companies want a user-friendly solution that prints from various brands of mobile devices, to various brands of printers. This solution shouldn't put strain on the IT department
The following components are required to run Fuji Xerox Mobile Print for Business:
- Server Component (Windows only)
- Mobile application (available on Apple, Android and Windows Phone)
Supported Print Devices
Print device must support the following before mobile printing is possible:
- LPR protocol,
- PDF interpreter
- PJL commands
LPD service should be enabled on the print server, which in turn means users can print from their mobile devices
A QR code label is required for each print device when printing via QR. This is the code users scan with their QR code apps.
An NFC label is required for each print device when printing via NFC.
Supported Scanning Devices
- ApeosPort-V C3320/4020
- ApeosPort-V C7775/C6675/C5575/C4475/C3375/ C3373/C2275
- ApeosPort-V C7780 / C6680 / C5580
- ApeosPort-IV C5570/C4470/C3370/C3371/C2270
- ApeosPort-IV C5575 4475 3375 3373 2275
- ApeosPort-IV 5070/4070/3070
- ApeosPort-IV C4430
- ApeosPort-IV 7080 6080
- ApeosPort-IV C5580/6680/7780
The machine on which the server componet is going to be installed must have any of the following Operating Systems (OS):
- Windows Server 2008 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack1
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
Note: Ensure that the latest Windows service packs are applied on the machine and the machine is restarded after the updates are installed.