DocuCentre IV 4070
Faster printing, easy archiving, convenient faxes, smaller scan files, advanced print features & the security you need - offered by the DocuCentre IV 4070.
|Functions||Copy | Print | Scan | Fax|
|Two-sided Output||Double siding /A3|
A4 45 B&W ppm
A3 24 B&W ppm
- Super-fast copy and print speeds of up to 45 ppm enhance office productivity.
- Unparalleled ease of use with the re-engineered, 8.5-inch colour touch screen interface that provides easy access to all major functions directly from the home screen.
- Superior scan and fax capabilities dramatically increase your workflow efficiency.
- The industry’s most advanced security features help ensure that your data stays safe.
- IP faxing or FoIP offers a more cost efficient way of doing business. Faxes are sent and received through an IP-based network such as the internet.
- Colour scanning lets you preserve the original look and feel of full-colour hard copy documents.
- Usage-tracking and accounting technologies help you minimise time and money spent on device administration and up-keep.
- Customise your print driver settings for economy and efficiency. For example, set two-sided printing or choose N-up for printing multiple pages on a single sheet as your default.
- Print from and scan to any USB memory device for faster document delivery when you’re not at your computer (optional).
- Numerous finisher options allow you to customise the DocuCentre-IV 4070 however best fits your environment and your applications.
|Standard Functions||Print, Copy|
|Optional Functions||Scan, Fax|
|Copy/Print Speed||Up to 45 ppm Black and White|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi|
|First Copy Out Time||3.1 seconds|
|Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)||110 sheet capacity|
|Finisher-B1||Stacker and Stapler with optional Hole Puncher, Bi-Folder, Booklet Maker (unfolded)|
|Booklet Finisher-C1||Stacker, Stapler, Hole Puncher, Bi-Folder, Booklet Maker|
Paper Input Capacity
Paper Output Capacity
|Paper Output Capacity||500 sheets|
For detailed specifications refer to the Product Brochure.