ApeosPort IV C4475
Be an efficient office & take care of the environment with ApeosPort IV C4475. Automatic user detection, smart energy management & minimal startup time.
|Functions||Copy | Print | Scan | Fax|
|Two-sided Output||Double siding /A3|
A4 45 B&W / 45 Color ppm
- The multifunction device automatically detects the user. This clever technology eliminates unnecessary operational steps and the user can activate the device immediately.
- The innovative Smart Energy Management Technology reduces energy usage by only activating the functions required by the user.
- When the ApeosPort-IV C4475 multifunction device recovers from sleep mode, it takes only two seconds to start working.
- New Induction Heating fusing technology eliminates the need for pre-heating the fusing unit and minimises power use when the machine is in standby mode.
- Components made from biomass plastic, derived from organic residues, produce less CO2 during the manufacturing process, compared with more traditional plastic.
- A scanner based on LED lighting consumes only one-third the power consumption of traditional Xenon lamps, while maintaining consistent scan image quality.
- EA-Eco Toner melts at a much lower temperature than conventional toners for even more energy savings.
- Engineered to easily adapt to the needs of any industry, the ApeosPort-IV C4475 features the Fuji Xerox Solutions Platform, which enables personalised, business-specific applications you can access right from the colour touch screen.
- Mobile workers can conveniently print directly from their mobile device, such as an iPhone®, iPad® or Android-based smartphones by simply downloading the “Print Utility for iOS or Android” application from the App Store.
- The ApeosPort-IV C4475 is designed to support Google Cloud Print™, which lets GMail™ and Google Docs™ users print from mobile devices like iPhone®, iPad®, or even a PC.
- Cutting edge scanning functionality opens the door to better ways of getting work done. Scan to Email quickly distributes documents to multiple email addresses. Store files on the device, or in a personal directory. You can also scan documents to network folders, FTP sites and fax servers right from the device.
- With scan to searchable PDF*, you can create a fully text-searchable file and integrate it into your workflow process in one easy step. *The optional Advanced Scan Kit is required.
- The latest scan-export compression technologies reduce traffic on the network and accelerate document delivery.
- Introduce new workflows or automate repetitive processes within the office environment by automatically routing documents to predefined locations at the touch of a button.
- The ApeosPort-IV C4475 can detect text, tables and pictures in scanned images and convert them into Microsoft Word and Excel documents so you can edit them easily*. *The optional Advanced Scan Kit is required.
- Print from and scan to any USB memory device for faster document delivery when you're not at your computer.
- Send and receive faxes directly from your desktop with LAN Fax and Fax Forward to Email/Network features, saving you time and paper.
- IP faxing or FoIP offers a more cost efficient way of doing business. Faxes are sent and received through an IP-based network such as the internet. Faxes can be routed directly to an email account to conserve energy and paper.
Security and Control
- Secure print helps prevent unauthorised viewers from seeing documents by holding jobs in the print queue until the user is authenticated.
- Hard disk overwrite allows you to set the time of day when you'd like the disk data to be removed.
- Safe email and fax transmissions with encryption and password-protected PDFs.
- Encrypted hard drive secures all copy, print, fax, or email jobs stored on it.
- Restrict copy, scan, email, and fax access by validating network user names and passwords prior to use.
- Control costs and access to copy, print, fax and scan functions with Internal Auditron and Xerox Standard Accounting.
- Track device activity to the user, group, or department level, generate reports, and bill usage to internal or external clients.
|Standard Functions||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Optional Functions||Walkup Fax|
|Copy/Print Speed||Up to 45 ppm Colour / 45 ppm Black and White|
|Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Hard Drive||160 GB|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi|
|Scan Destinations||Scan to Folder, Scan to PC/Server (using FTP/SMB protocol), Scan to Email and Scan to USB|
|Single Pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)||130 sheets|
|Integrated Stapler Finisher||Stacking, Stapling|
|Booklet Finisher||Stacking, Stapling, Hole-punching (option), Booklet Making (option)|
|Advanced Booklet Finisher||Stacking, Stapling, Hole-punching, Booklet Making|
Paper Tray Capacity
|Max||SRA3 (320 x 450mm) 12.6 x 17.7? (320 x 449.6 mm), 12 x 18? (304.8 x 457.2 mm)|
|Bypass Tray||Max: 320 x 482.6 mm, Min: Postcard (100 x 148 mm), Envelope (120 x 235 mm)|
Paper Output Capacity
|Paper Output Capacity||500 sheets|
For detailed specifications refer to the Product Brochure.