The D95 Copier/Printer offers a range of scanning, archiving and search options to enhance your offering and make your business more efficient.
|Functions||Copy | Print | Scan | Fax|
|Two-sided Output||Double siding /A3|
A4 95 B&W ppm
A3 50 B&W ppm
- Integrating a high-productivity print solution into your workplace shouldn’t be difficult. Fast print speeds and high image quality don’t need to come at the expense of the things that help make your workplace smarter or more efficient – things like clever scanning, device management and enterprise security.
- The good thing is, with the D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer, you don’t have to compromise - you can have it all.
- The D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer was built with modern workplaces in mind. Combining high productivity printing and powerful document management features the D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer is the perfect answer to unique business challenges:
- High-performance colour scanning at blazing speeds of up to 200 A4 images per minute (ipm)
- Advanced multifunction capabilities, including enterprise security, device management and intelligent scanning workflows
- Intuitive and easy to use, helping walk-up users or everyday operators get the most our of their print solution.
- A robust set of in-line finishing options, that automate repetitive tasks – helping you to reduce time and costs
- Offering the choice of controllers to suit your environment - an integrated controller comes as standard. Or upgrade to the powerful FreeFlow Print Server, for businesses with complex document requirements.
- Expanded device functionality with the modular Image Gateway for Apeos (IGA). Improve environmental management, connect to content management, manage device costs and much more.
Productivity and Speed
|Print Engine Speed||Output up to 95, 110 and 125 pages per minute|
|Color dual-head scanner||Scans at speeds up to 200 images per minute|
|Automatic Document Feeder||250 Sheet|
|Print Resolution||2400 x 2400|
|Color scanning||600 x 600 dpi with 8-bit gray (256 shades) scan|
Choice of Controllers
|Standard Integrated Controller||Standard, including intuitive scanning, cost reporting and enterprise security|
|FreeFlow® Print Server||Complex document
requirements, or variable data needs.|
Includes native acceptance of most transactional data streams (IPDS, LCDS and VIPP), automated job ticketing, advanced hot folders, on-RIP imposition, simultaneous RIP, receive and print
Full MFD Functionality
|Scanning Features||Scan-to-USB, High-Compression-PDF, Searchable PDF|
|Security Features||Copy Management, Secure Watermark (copy prevention for documents), Network Accounting, Data Security Kit (overwrites hard drive with dummy data)|
|Other Kits||USB Memory Print, Gigabit Ethernet Port|
|Cost Management||Auditron, Xerox Standard Accounting, Network Accounting Kit, Support for third party (eg, Equitrac)|
Feeding and Finishing
2 Tray A4 High Capacity Feeder|
1 Tray A3 High Capcity Feeder
|D4 Stapler Finisher||Standard|
|D4 Booklet Finisher||create booklets up to 100 pages (25 impressions, 80gsm)|
|D4 Folding Unit||for Z, Bi and Engineering folded documents|
|SquareFold Trim Module||Create booklets with square edge spines + face trim|
IGA Compatability (Post Launch)
|ACCRU||Track print costs to specific users/cost centres/clients|
|Print Room Rules and Routing||Apply business rules and routing behaviour to print devices|
|Image and Data Capture (Smart Scan Module)||Extend scanning functionality, including scan-to-MS Word or Excel|
|Reporting||Advanced device reporting|