FreeFlow Express to Print
Quickly edit your jobs before production to make them perfect with FreeFlow Express to Print, the quickest and easiest pre-press option.
|Model||FreeFlow Express to Print|
- View/edit job ticketing and prepress functions ensure accuracy before submitting to print
- Drag-and-drop icons let you quickly and easily add tabs, inserts, covers, page exceptions, page numbering, watermarks, and bar codes
- Sleek and simple, highly visual graphical interface displays the complete job on-screen (soft proof) with multiple views--reader spreads, printer spreads, or page view
- Accelerates jobs to Xerox digital printers via automated workflows
- Increases productivity through predefined templates which reduce the steps required to program common print jobs, such as business cards, brochures, post cards, books, and manuals
- Includes color optimization and image enhancement, maximizing print quality and consistency
Minimum System Requirements
|Processor||Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz or better, or equivalent AMD processor|
|Hard Drive||80 GB SATA 7200 RPM. Customers should make appropriate allowances when selecting hard disk capacity in order to accommodate specific application needs, including considering larger disk capacity and/or additional drives|
|Video Capability||Video Controller (AGP or PCI-based) with 128 MB RAM Ethernet Capability: 10/100/1000 MB/sec|
|Display||Analog CRT or LCD monitor|
|Input Devices||Keyboard and Mouse|
|Peripheral Devices||DVD-ROM Drive|
|Optional||Backup Storage Device recommended|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate.|
Microsoft Vista Business , Enterprise and Ultimate Edition (32-bit) with SP1.
Microsoft Windows XP Professional (32-bit) with SP3.
|Application Software||Microsoft Office 2003 and 2007 (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).|
Adobe CS3 or above (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop).
|Supported Image File Formats||TIFF, JPEG, Postscript®, EPS, RDO, Adobe® PDF, JPG, BMP, Postscript, TIFF-IT, EPS, TIF, TIFF, JPEG, RDO|