Mutoh ValueJet 1324
The gold standard in large scale printing, the Mutoh ValueJet 1324 offers precision engineering at affordable prices. Stay at the top of your industry.
|Model||Mutoh ValueJet 1324|
- New Print Head
- Improved print speeds up to 28sqm/hr
- Increased door size for easier maintenance
- Equipped with automatic cutting function
- Drop on demand Piezo drive method
- Indoor and outdoor printing applications
- Individually controlled pre, platen and post heaters
- High productivity – speeds up to 28sqm/hr in production mode
- Commercial grade ideal for car wraps and unattended printing
- Outstanding image quality using NEW Eco-Ultra PLUS solvent inks
- Intelligent Interweave Print Technique eliminates banding
- Low maintenance
- 3 years outdoor durability without lamination and 5 to 7 years with lamination
- Three heater design for faster drying
- Valuejet 1324 employs the latest 1440dpi piezo print head which is responsible for making the images stand out and look sharp.
- Patented Intelligent Interweaving Print Technique (i2) provides increased speed and virtually eliminates banding creating exceptional quality.
- Increased accuracy and consistency of dot size and dot release during printing improves the image, in addition to increased dot gain control, allowing for more latitude in profile settings
- Valuejet 1324 can print speeds up to 28sqm/hr with a maximum media width of 54” (1372mm)
Eco-Ultra PLUS Inks
- Eco-Ultra PLUS Inks produce quick drying graphics that adhere more aggressively to a wide variety of substrates that can be handled right off the printer, increasing productivity.
- Fast drying time also promote long production runs even in high speed mode
- Due to a wider colour gamut and high ink density, Eco-Ultra PLUS inks deliver exceptionally bright, vivid colours in every print.
- Prints are durable up to 3 years outdoors without lamination
- Eco-Ultra PLUS inks are virtually odorless, hence no special ventilation or environmental equipment is needed.
- Eco-Ultra PLUS inks are safe to use ensuring a comfortable working environment.
- Banners and Posters
- Indoor and Outdoor Signs
- Floor graphics
- Wall murals
- Vehicel graphics
- Stickers and Lables
- Pop Ups
- Presentation graphic
- Point of purchase graphics
|Print Method||Drop-On demand, Piezo Drive Method|
|No. of nozzles||(180 nozzles x 8 rows) x 1 head|
|Ink Type||Eco-Ultra PLUS|
|Ink Cartridges||220ml & 440ml|
|Colours||CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow & Black)|
|Print Modes||1440, 720, 360 dpi: 12 modes (resolutions and passes)|
|Max media width||54 inches (1372mm)|
|Max print width||53.6 inches (1355mm)|
|Print Speed||Up to 28sqm/hr|
|Media Drying System||Individually controlled Pre, Platen and Post heaters|
|RIP Software||Wasatch SoftRIP|
|Printer Dimensions WxDxH||1916x685x1218 mm|
|Operating Temperature||20-32 deg C|
|Power requirements||220-240V, Maximum 2-3 kw, Standby mode 40w|