Functions of the Online Purchase Service
Registered users of multifunction device services can apply (purchase/sign-up) for the software cloud services and solutions provided by Fuji Xerox via Fuji Xerox Direct.
This is convenient because the user can make an online application at any time to add licenses or easily change a contract.
Every authorized purchaser are able to purchase any service or any application on Online Purchase Service.
What is "Authorized purchaser"? It means:
1) Customer who has Fuji Xerox Direct account and,
2) This Fuji Xerox Direct account has been registered as an authorized purchaser on Online Purchase Service.
If you have any question, you can ask via "Contact Us".
|Category||Product Name||Sale on Online Purchase|
|Cloud Service||Working Folder||○|
|Cloud On-Demand Print||○|
|Device Log Service||○|
|DocuWorks Tray 2||×|
Folder for Scan Translation Service
Folder for Working Folder
Fuji Xerox Direct
Flow of Purchasing and Sign-up
- To use the Online Purchase Service, it is first necessary to register an user application account.
- A notification e-mail will be received when the registration is complete. Quotations for the desired products, purchasing/concluding a contract can be performed from the "Select Product" page link of the service the customer has applied for.
- When the purchase/contract conclusion process is complete, an e-mail indicating the start of service usage will be received. Follow the instructions in the e-mail to download the product or start using the cloud service.
Introduction to Fuji Xerox Direct Management Console
The "Fuji Xerox Direct Management Console" software available from the Online Purchase Service can be used to easily download and install software for utilizing multifunction devices and software for linking with cloud services.
"Add-on type multifunction device applications" that can be downloaded and installed from the Fuji Xerox Direct Management Console are displayed on the right side of the screen.
When using a Fuji Xerox cloud service, "Cloud service linking software" that can be downloaded or installed is also displayed in the Fuji Xerox Direct Management Console.
|Server-less on Demand Print Kit||○|
|Server-less Authentication Kit||○|
|Scan Delivery Kit||○|
|Connect to : for SharePoint||○|
|Connect to : for use with Salesforce||○|
|Connect to : for SkyDesk CRM||○|
|Connect to : for Intelledox||○|
|DocuShare Scan and Print 7||○|
(Free of Charge application)
|Easy UI Solution||○|
|Easy Store to Folder||○|
|Smart Card Registration||○|
|Job History Export Tool||○|
|Connect to : for SharePoint 30days Trial||○|
|Connect to : for use with Salesforce 30days Trial||○|
|Connect to : for SkyDesk CRM 30days Trial||○|
|Connect to : for Intelledox 30days Trial||○|
|Cloud On-Demand Print Linkage||○|
|Scan Translation Service Link to Device (SSO)||○|
|Working Folder Link to Device(SSO)||○|
|Cloud Service Hub||○|
Registered user of Fuji Xerox Direct, please login