Why mobility is the new black
Tuesday 8 December, 12.30pm
More and more companies are moving to permanent hybrid or mobile workforces – locally and across the globe – following big names such as Zoom, Google, Microsoft and Thomson Reuters. But why is there this sudden shift from the traditional office – 9 to 5 – and why are companies suddenly embracing this style of work so easily after years of resistance?
We chat with panel experts from CodeBlue, Zoom and the Council of Small Business Organisations Australia to uncover:
- Why companies are making the move
- The benefits that can be gained
- Long-term impacts this trend brings to Australian businesses
- How SMBs can (and are) following this new trend
Panel expert guests:
- Gavin Gomes, Executive General Manager, CodeBlue Australia
- Ceri-Anne Smith, SMB Sales Manager, Zoom Video Communications
- Peter Strong, CEO, Council of Small Business Organisations Australia (COSBOA)
Who should attend?
- Chief executives
- IT and Operations Managers
- People leaders and managers
- Transformation leads and project managers
This webinar hosted by Fuji Xerox Australia Pty Ltd (“FXA”) is intended to provide general information only. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied on as such. FXA makes no warranty or representation, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any information, opinion or general advice provided by FXA. Attendees should seek their own independent advice to evaluate how this information relates to the Attendees’ unique circumstances.