Automation is a breath of fresh air for a growing business.
Growth is the oxygen of business.
From the smallest businesses to the world’s mega-corporations, all of them are thinking of innovative cost saving ideas to grow their profits.
The big question is, can your systems keep up with your growth?
If your business needs to rapidly expand do you have a plan to scale up your systems?
Currently, more than 60% of us work for small to medium-sized enterprises. And while many of these companies know the importance of evolving through digital transformation, a large percentage have done little to change their operations.
As many as 39% of companies in Asia have not digitised their operations.
This often means a costly waste of time and resources, as well as a missed opportunity to leverage digital transformation. There are especially big cost and management advantages for small businesses.
The most powerful asset for any company is information. Systems information. Customer information. Product information. Sales information.
But without easy access to it, information is useless. Access to information has to be fast, mobile, affordable and secure.
Say, for example, you are running an organic food company in your city. Times are good and you are growing and thinking of expanding in the region.
You have a brick and mortar retail operation, but a large portion of your sales is online.
What will you need to do to scale up while sticking to your cost control plans?
How can you expand while still keeping all the same procedures and processes?
To start with, you’ll need a way to standardize your invoicing and secure your data both at home and in your new regional operations.
You’ll need to do it fast. And you’ll need to do it securely.
Here are a few tips to upgrading your systems while still reducing your costs:
- Look to the clouds. Whether you’re operating out of one office or around the region, it’s important to integrate your process and cloud services into one system so that everyone knows where to access and store vital information.
- Make information accessible and easy. Remember, nothing travels faster than bad information. These days, the click of a button should be all it takes for team members from different offices to be able to access, share, scan, or print each other’s data in real-time. A big advantage of this type of open access and collaboration is enhanced teamwork and integration. Empowering your employees to connect to their workflow platforms and printers through mobile apps means they can take the office anywhere.
- Automate and innovate. You can now use your printer to automate workflows between different systems for seamless connectivity between projects. For example, our organic market could automate steps in the invoicing process to make sure files are sent to the right folders and people as soon as they get scanned.
- Technology that speaks your language. Workforces are becoming more culturally diverse, prompting the need for universal solutions. Today’s UI programs support several languages, translating documents as soon as they are scanned. Saving you time, money and confusion.
- Data security without the high costs. The latest in workflow management incorporates security features that can protect the entire document management life cycle – from creation to setting document access rights to creating digital backups of scans.
That means data and documents never escape your control. And neither do costs.
Freedom to grow.
By upgrading and automating your workflow, you’ll be able to communicate seamlessly, scale easily and effectively devise a cost reduction plan for your company.
How does that sound?
More freedom to expand.
More freedom from interruption.
More freedom from worry.
If you’d like to know more, our team would be happy to talk about solutions that can speed the growth of your business.
Cost and Device Management
Manage multiple devices, documents and work processes from one central, online hub
Easily and reliably monitor and control confidential information, protecting your company's reputation