Rubber-like Material for 3D Printing
The range of Rubber-like materials (Tango family) delivers a selection of elastomer characteristics that includes Shore scale A hardness, elongation at break, tear resistance and tensile strength. Rubber-like material is practical for modelling applications such as:
- Exhibition and communication models
- Rubber surrounds and over-moulding
- Soft-touch coating and non-slip surfaces for prototypes or tooling
- Knobs, pulls, handles, grips, gaskets, hoses, seals and footwear
Rubber-like materials on offer are:
- Rubber-like gray (TangoGray FLX950)
- Rubber-like black (TangoBlack FLX973)
- Rubber-like translucent (TangoPlus FLX930)
- Rubber-like advanced black (TangoBlackPlus FLX980)
- Simulate rubber with Digital Materials on the Connex3 system
Using a Connex3 system, digital materials may be created that mix Rigid Opaque white material (VeroWhitePlus), Rubber-like black material (TangoBlackPlus), or Rubber-like material (TangoPlus) for nine Shore A value simluation from Shore 27 to Shore 95, with expanding tensile strength and tear resistance. Additional Digital Materials with additional Shore values may be built by combining other rigid and Rubber-like materials, including a range of colour materials.
Simple support removal
Add to your productivity and explore increased freedom of design with the choice of simple support material removal from fragile features and little cavities. Soluble support material (SUP706) affords hands-free removal, and upgraded manual or WaterJet removal. This is suitable for PolyJet materials (apart from hearing aid and dental materials) and collaborates with a Connex3 system.