Lower Cost Per Part
The Objet Eden260VS Dental Advantage builds parts directly from digital files 2x faster than our lowest-priced PolyJet dental solution. Plus, it takes workflow automation a step further with soluble support material that dissolves easily from tiny cavities, overhangs and crevasses. For growing labs needing to streamline production, the Eden260VS delivers the lowest cost per part through improved automation.
Embrace Digital Dentistry
Based on PolyJet 3D Printing technology, the Objet Eden260VS Dental Advantage offers the finest layer resolution available among competing solutions. With four specialised materials, it has the versatility to handle a variety of dental and orthodontic applications including:
- Stone models
- Surgical guides
- Veneer or denture try-ins
- Delivery trays
It is easy-to-use, office friendly, and about the size of an office copier.
Objet Eden260VS Dental Advantage offers layers as fine as 16 microns and works with the following PolyJet dental materials, which are specifically engineered for demanding dental applications and come in convenient sealed cartridges:
- VeroDent (MED670), a natural peach-tone material offering high-quality detail, strength and durability
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best colour match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
Additionally, Clear Bio-compatible (MED610) material can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgial guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
Objet Eden260VS Dental Advantage Specifications
- VeroDent (MED670)
- VeroDentPlus (MED690)
- VeroGlaze (MED620)
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610)
The Eden260VS works with SUP707 soluble support when using VeroDent, VeroDentPlus or VeroGlaze in soluble-support mode. It works with SUP705 non-toxic gel-like photopolymer support when using Clear Bio-compatible material.
260 x 260 x 200 mm (10.24 × 10.24 × 7.9 in)
Layer thickness (Z-axis):
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in)
X-axis 600 dpi; Y-axis 600 dpi; Z-axis 1600 dpi
Four sealed 3.6 kg (7.9 lbs.) cartridges
110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 KW single phase
870 x 735 x 1200 mm (34.25 x 28.9 x 47.25 in)
410 kg (902 lbs.)