Unmatched production quality in look and feel
Build models with lifelike textures for precise evaluation and a wide range of shades for customised colour matching. With the Objet500 Dental Selection 3D Printers you can start producing the most realistic models while handling a variety of dental and orthodontic applications including:
- Implant testing with stone models that mimic real gum-like textures for accurate evaluation
- Single models, or groups of models, that require several materials to be built simultaneously in one unattended job
- Jaw models 3D printed directly from CBCT scan data, with high-definition tooth, root and nerve canal anatomy rendered in contrasting materials
Choose the tray size that best fits your dental application. The Objet500 Dental Selection allows your large lab to dramatically increase throughput with a larger build size (490 x 390 x 200 mm [19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in.]). Dental Selection 3D Printers support all open format colour intraoral scanners.
The Objet500 Dental Selection 3D Printer works with the full range of PolyJet dental materials. Specifically engineered for demanding dental applications, these materials come in convenient sealed cartridges:
- VeroDent (MED670), a natural peach-tone material offering high-quality detail, strength and durability.
- VeroDentPlus (MED690), a dark beige material that creates amazingly fine features and finish, and offers excellent strength, accuracy and durability.
- VeroGlaze (MED620), an opaque material with A2 shading designed to provide the best color match in the industry. Ideal for veneer try-ins and diagnostic wax-ups, VeroGlaze is medically approved for temporary in-mouth placement, up to 24 hours.
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610), can produce orthodontic appliances, delivery and positioning trays and surgical guides for temporary in-mouth placement.
Additionally, both 3D printers create models in a range of colour and flexible materials specially selected for dental applications.
- Gum-like softness and colour
- A range of natural tooth shades
- Nerve canals or other anatomy in contrasting materials
Objet500 Dental Selection Specifications
- Clear Bio-compatible (MED610)
- VeroGlaze (MED620)
- VeroDent (MED670)
- VeroDentPlus (MED690)
- Range of gum-like Digital Materials
- Digital Materials in a range of natural tooth shades
Maximum Build Size (XYZ):
Objet500: 490 x 390 x 200 mm (19.3 x 15.4 x 7.9 in.)
Horizontal build layers as fine as 16 microns (0.0006 in.)
Windows 7/Windows 8
LAN – TCP/IP
Size and Weight:
1400 x 1260 x 1100 mm (55.1 x 49.6 x 43.3 in.); 430 kg (948 lbs.)
330 x 1170 x 640 mm (13 x 46.1 x 26.2 in.); 76 kg (168 lbs.)
X-axis: 600 dpi; Y-axis: 600 dpi; Z-axis: 1600 dpi
20-85 µm for features below 50 mm; up to 200 µm for full model size
High quality: 16-micron (0.0006 in.) resolution
High speed: 28-micron (0.0011 in.) resolution
110–240 VAC 50/60 Hz; 1.5 kW single phase
Temperature 18-25°C (64-77°F); relative humidity 30-70% (non-condensing)