Printing documents at your next destination bears a risk of losing important data if carried in a USB, and constantly installing a printer driver can be a hassle. Cloud On-Demand Print solves these problems with any time, any where accessibility.
Store your documents from your PC or mobile device to the cloud server and print on demand with a multifunction device at your destination using your ID and password.
You can conveniently print the necessary documents easily and securely without worrying about losing data or installing a dedicated driver.
- Upload data easily from PC or mobile device - Upload the document that you want to print to the cloud server via the Internet from your PC, smartphone, or tablet
- Print data securely at your destination - Log into a multifunction device supporting Cloud On-Demand Print using your ID and password and print the stored document
From separate in-house location
- Necessary to print and carry documents beforehand - risk of losing confidential documents
- Can’t edit when you realize update is necessary
- Inconvenient to have your document printed from a USB due to hardware security restriction in certain areas
- Print documents from an on-site multifunction device as soon as you arrive
- Convenient and risk-free instead of carrying important document in a USB
- Large documents can be set to “Shared” and have someone to print them beforehand
- Documents can be edited on the go and stored in the cloud again to be printed in the latest version
Business to business project
- Different companies have no shared LAN environment so materials necessary for a meeting and updated documents cannot be printed immediately
- Shared print environment can be created easily beyond the wall of different LAN environment of each company
- Secured output environment can be shared with appropriate access privilege setting
- Upload data easily with customised mobile apps and print documents securely at your destination
- Keep track of operation history, such as who uploaded/printed what and when
- Variety of security measures - SSL Encryption, Password Protected Documents, Operation History and Account Management