In the current economy, there is mounting pressure to proactively manage mailroom costs and improve its efficiency. Most companies routinely overpay for postage and package delivery. Hence, a few cents savings per piece of mail item can substantially reduce annual expenses.
By providing a combination of people, technological enhancements and productivity improvements, Fuji Xerox aims to fulfil our customers’ expectations to deliver high quality, consistent, cost-effective mail services.
Better Customer Experience
- Reduced turnaround time for mail services.
- Improved end user satisfaction.
- Improved end user productivity.
- Allow companies to focus on core competencies and improve productivity.
- Free up non-core staffs and liability.
- Access to industry expertise and best practices.
- Capital cost avoidance - no upfront investment required.
- Reduced headcount through cross staff utilisation.
- Downward cost saving to end users.
Mail and Distribution Services (M&DS) provide management of mailroom operations on behalf of our client, driving productivity gains and cost savings. Key functions include:
- Incoming mail receipt and distribution.
- Centralised receipt and logging.
- Mail distribution runs.
- Outgoing mail collection and distribution.
- Postage management.
- Local and worldwide courier management.
- Miscellaneous office services such as setting up meeting rooms, managing the vending machines and others.
We conduct detailed assessment to understand a client’s existing mailroom environment and design a suitable solution for our client. Our solution encompasses a combination of people, technological enhancements and productivity improvements to deliver high quality, consistent and cost-effective mail services according to agreed service level agreements.