ChallengesAre you managing a large population of unconnected output devices? Are you unable to track and measure your print environment? Are you struggling to meet sustainability goals? Are you facing an escalation in costs of existing print infrastructure, yet you are unable to identify the hidden costs? Are you under pressure to reduce business costs in general? If you have answered yes to at least one of the questions above, Managed Print Services (MPS) can bring you considerable change.
Through MPS, our customers can:
- Realise the Most Suitable Print Environment.
- Uncover hidden costs for equipment, filing and processes.
- Improve resource utilisation through device optimisation.
- Reduce environmental impact on print.
- Provide accurate total cost of ownership.
- Strengthen the security of printing with network integration.
- Protect intellectual property from security threats.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and mitigate risk.
- Support IT infrastructure and integration.
- Leverage data encryption and overwrite.
- Authorise and authenticate for proactive security management.
- Increase agility through cloud and mobile technologies.
- Business Process Automation and work-style change.
- Deliver solutions that improve your business processes.
- Reduce paper use and provide digital alternatives.
- Provide ongoing analytics to drive performance and process enhancements.
- Analyse paper use in its role as an information asset.
MPS goes beyond print by leveraging technology and document management expertise with business process and IT outsourcing capabilities to increase business productivity, security, mobility and sustainability.
With our Next Generation Managed Print Services, we help our customers journey into digital transformation via a three-stage approach.