This guideline would guide you to prepare for the necessary information required based on the device settings you prefer. Please get ready this information before the installation date to facilitate the installation process.
If your IT representative can be present when our Fuji Xerox Installation Engineer arrives, that would highly increase the efficiency of the installation process.
Please prepare the following information of your company network for the installation of MFD/Plotter:
- IP address
- Subnet Mask
- DNS and WINS (if applicable)
Our engineer would assist to install print driver on 10 personal computers (PCs).
If the print drivers are being shared from the server, our engineer would assist your IT representative with the loading of these drivers.
For MFD, please decide on the desired print setting up front (e.g. default printing in colour, black and white, A4-sized, two-sided and etc) and communicate this to our Installation Engineer.
Fuji Xerox MFD can support the following scan settings:
- Scan to network
- Scan to shared folder
- Scan to email
Fuji Xerox Plotter can support the following scan settings:
- Scan to network
- Scan to shared folder (supported by DW3035 and DW6055 only)
Please decide on the preferred setting and prepare the information required.
Scan to Network/Shared Folder
If you would like to set the scan setting as scan to network/shared folder, please prepare the following information:
- IP address/Hostname
- Name of server/PC
- Name of shared folder
- Username and password of user(s) to be granted access to the shared folder
Scan to Email
If you would like to set the scan setting as scan to email, please prepare the following information:
- Email address for the MFD
- SMTP IP address/Hostname
- SMTP authentication credential (if required)
If you would like to setup LDAP, please prepare the following information:
- LDAP IP Address/Hostname
- LDAP authentication credential (if required)
- Search string lookup information
Fuji Xerox MFD and Plotter (models DW6055 and DW3035 only) support Auditron feature. Auditron is a built-in feature which provides the following capabilities:
- To manage users’ access to the various functions of the device
- The Auditron can be configured so services such as copy and print; and features such as colour copy and print from mailbox can be restricted to only certain users.
- To restrict the usage of the various functions of the device
- For example, Auditron can be set up so that user "Alice" can have free access to colour copies, user "Bob" has an account limit of 100 colour copies and user "Carol" cannot make any colour copies.
- To monitor the usage of the various functions of the device
- User with Auditron Administration rights will be able to run reports that show the black and white and color copy/print of each user
If you would like to configure Auditron, please refer one of your staff as Auditron administrator. Before the arrival of our engineer, please prepare the following information:
- Username (i.e. Alice, Bob)
- User ID (i.e. 0001, 0088, 1234 and etc)
- Password (optional)
Remote Services with EP-BB eliminates the time and effort required to provide meter reads and order toner, drums and waste toner bottles for networked equipment. Remote Services includes:
Automatic Meter Reads - Automates the meter reading and submission process, eliminating the manual steps involved in collecting and reporting meter reads and ensuring accurate invoices.
Automatic Supplies Replenishment - A simple, automated way of getting your toner, drums and waste toner bottles supplied without your involvement in the ordering process, it is your device that tells us when you need more consumables.
Easy to Get Started
- Remote Services via EP-BB is a standard feature on most of Fuji Xerox’s latest products – no additional software is required. All you need is a connection for your Fuji Xerox product to the external network.
- Check the list of supported models below, to find out if your Fuji Xerox product is eligible for this service.
|ApeosPort-V C3320/DocuPrint CM415|
|ApeosPort-V 4020/DocuPrint M465|
|Color C70/C60 Printer|
|Iridesse Production Press|
|Versant 3100 Press|
|Versant 180 Press|
|Color J75/C75 Press|
|Versant 2100 Press|
|Versant 80 Press|
|Color 1000/1000i Press|
|Color 800 Press|
For support, please call 1800 028 962.
Every new MFD/Plotter installed is entitled to one free user training session. We would send a trainer to your company to conduct the training.
Maximum of 8 users are recommended for each training session so that users can have clear view of the demonstration.
Training duration for MFD would be around 1 - 1.5 hours whereas Plotter would take 4 hours approximately.
Please note that this free training session is only applicable for 3 months upon the installation of the MFD/Plotter. Charges will apply if training session is requested after the stated period.
Amendment and Cancellation
Please note that if we are unable to complete the installation due to site issue(s), there may be a charge of SGD$150 (exclusive of GST) for Fuji Xerox Installation Engineer to make additional trip back to your premises to complete the installation.
Amendment/Cancellation of the Installation/Training appointment made less than 3 working days would incur a fee of SGD$150. New request date is subject to availability.