[G4-8 to G4-11]
Fuji Xerox Australia is part of a world leading enterprise for business and document management solutions. Through our broad portfolio of document technology, services, software and supplies, we provide essential back-office support that clears the way for customers to focus on their core business.
Our customer base is diverse, covering large, medium and small; public, private and not-for-profit sector organisations throughout Australia.
Having received a number of awards including the United Nations 500 Roll of Honour for environmental leadership and the Banksia Award for Leading in Sustainability, Fuji Xerox Australia is well recognised for its commitment to sustainability.
Revenue by business segment
Notes on above data:
Numbers as at 31 March 2016
- Full time calculated as fixed term + permanent with =>37.5hrs standard each week.
- Part time calculated as Fixed Term + Permanent with <37.5hrs standard each week.
- Casual employee is any employee on FXA payroll paid an hourly rate.
- Parental Leavers included in numbers based on contracted hourly rate prior to going on leave.
- Extended Leavers/Workers Comp Excluded.
Regional Spread of Employees
Notes on data:
- Percentage figures calculated as number of permanent, fixed, casual and parental (by gender and location) for Fuji Xerox Australia and Upstream
- Figures specifically exclude regional service centre employees and non-Fuji Xerox Australia payroll contingent labour who also occupy sites
Collective bargaining agreements
Total number of employees is as at 31 March, 2016
- Fuji Xerox Australia discloses financial figures based on publicly available Australian statutory accounts. It follows direction from Fuji Xerox Co Ltd on financial disclosures in accordance with a directive from FUJIFILM Holdings