Parentage

Company Profile

[G4-6, G4-7]

Fuji Xerox Australia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Xerox Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, a Singapore registered company, which reports to its Japanese parent, Fuji Xerox Co Ltd. Fuji Xerox Australia has operated in Australia for 54 years.

FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation is Fuji Xerox Australia’s ultimate parent company owning 75 percent of Fuji Xerox Co Ltd’s shares, with Xerox Corporation (US) owning the remaining 25 percent.