Color 1000i Press
|Model||Color 1000i Press|
|Two-sided Output||Double siding /A3|
A4 100 B&W / 100 Color ppm
A3 50 B&W / 50 Color ppm
- Fifth dry ink station with Clear Dry Ink, Metallic Gold or Metallic Silver amplifies full-colour jobs; allowing for images and text to be highlighted for visual impact, or digital watermarks applied for artistic effect or security at full rated speed
- Sheet sizes range from 182 mm x 182 mm (optional 102 mm x 152 mm with post card kit fitted) up to 330 mm x 488 mm and weights from 55 gsm to 350 gsm, coated and uncoated
- Runs all media weights and sizes at rated speeds of 100 ppm
- Unique integrated design, with Standard Paper Trays engineered to be conveniently located within the print engine, reducing overall footprint
- High Resolution Imaging with state-of-the-art VCSEL technology provides outstanding 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and digital halftone screens
- Centre Registered Paper alignment features precise front to back registration; electronic controls and sensors automatically adjust for paper size
- Silicon coated Teflon Fuser Belt more efficiently fuses a dynamic range of stocks at rated speed
- Single Pass Decurler delivers optimal sheet flatness
- Choice of two high-performance colour servers to best accommodate different workflows for different print environments
- Ideally suited for commercial print, quick print, service bureau, data centre, print room operations, and photo printing centres
- Supports a wide range of high-value applications, including:
- Photo books
- Booklets (signature, squarefold)
- Business cards
- Trifold fliers
- Z-fold inserts
- Delivers vibrant, high definition image quality at 2400 x 2400 dpi for excellent sharpness and uniformity
- Achieve and maintain high quality print faster with Full Width Array as standard and Automated Colour Quality Suite, a set of colour management tools that automate time-consuming tasks. Colour-critical jobs can be completed faster, while maintaining consistent, accurate image quality
- Outstanding mid-tones, crisp text, pure neutrals, detailed shadows, bright highlights and excellent photo rendering are perfect for producing today's hot specialty photo applications
- An updated paper sensor control to now support printing on dark coloured stocks.
- Optional fifth print station with Clear Dry Ink, Metallic Gold or Metallic Silver expands creative capabilities and impact of prints with the addition of spot or flood, helping capture more high-value applications
- Broad media latitude accommodates stocks from lightweight 55 gsm to 350 gsm at full-rated speeds of 100 ppm-so users can print anything from lightweight mailers that save on postage to thick, heavyweight photo keepsake applications. With sheet sizes up to 330 mm x 488 mm, the press can handle multi-up jobs and accommodate applications needing full-bleed trim
- Press can be configured to run with Original EA Low Melt Dry Ink or new Low Gloss Dry Ink formulation.
- EA Low Melt Dry Ink requires no fuser oil to deliver a smooth, offset-like finish at high speeds
- Flexible finishing options allow systems to be custom-built to specific volume and application needs that expand as your business grows
- Innovative design that offers two 2,000-sheet trays positioned below the print engine, providing a smaller footprint compared to other systems. An optional Oversized High Capacity Feeder with two additional trays can increase capacity up to 8,000 sheets for longer unattended run time.
- Advanced imaging technology with new long-life photo receptors, auto-cleaning dual wire corotrons, new belt fusing, and in-line cooling module deliver high impact prints with maximum reliability
|Functions||Five-colour printing (cyan, magenta, yellow, black, clear, gold, silver)|
|Resolution||2400 x 2400 dpi|
150 clustered dot screen.|
200 clustered dot screen.
300 clustered dot screen.
600 clustered dot screen.
200 rotated line screen.
|Paper and Image Controls||Fuji Xerox EA Low Melt Dry Ink in Original or new Low Gloss Dry Ink formulation.|
CYMK plus Clear Dry Ink, Metallic Gold, Metallic Silver Imaging (rated speed).
VCSEL ROS for high speed, high accuracy, high resolution imaging.
10-bit screening and non-linear Tonal Reproduction Curves.
Dual wire corotrons with auto cleaning technology.
Long life overcoated photorecptors.
Seamless Intermediate Belt Transfer (IBT) with retractable Bias Transfer Rollers.
Advanced centre registration technology for tight front-to-back registration.
Advanced silicon coated Teflon belt fuser technology.
Advanced in-line cooling module.
Advanced Single Pass De-curler (belt and roll technology/optimal sheet flatness).
|PC Graphical User Interface||Customisable Electronic Aligner Adjustments (profiles).|
Custom paper setup
|Rated speed||100 ppm (A4 colour, 55 to 350 gsm).|
Up to 6,000 A4 4/0 or 5/0 sheets per hour.
Up to 3,000 A4 4/4 or 5/5 sheets per hour.
Up to 3,000 A3/SRA3 4/0 or 5/0 sheets per hour.
Up to 1,500 A3/SRA3 4/4 or 5/5 sheets per hour
|Paper sources||2 standard, 4 optional.|
Mixed-stock jobs supported (mix up to 4 stocks in one job)
Standard - Up to 4,000 sheets (2 trays, 2,000 sheets each).|
Maximum - Up to 8,000 sheets (2 standard trays and 2 optional trays, 2,000 sheets each).
Weights: 55 to 350 gsm.|
Minimum paper size: 182 mm x 182 mm.
Minimum paper size: 102 mm x 152 mm with optional post card kit fitted to optional Oversized High Capacity.
Maximum paper size: 330 mm x 488 mm.|
Maximum imageable area: 326 x 484 mm.
Two-sided printing: automatic 55 to 350 gsm.
Coated papers (gloss, matt, dull, silk).|
|Input||High Capacity Feeder Module - 2 trays, up to 2,000 sheets each.|
Increases paper capacity up to 8,000 sheets.
|Output||SOffset Catch Tray (OCT) - up to 500 sheets.|
High Capacity Stacker: up to 500 sheets top tray, 5,000 sheets main stack tray.
Includes two removable carts for offline finishing (additional carts available).
Available in single or dual High Capacity Stacker combinations.
|Press Capability||Full Width Array with Automated Colour Quality Suite automates time-consuming daily tasks such as colour calibration and profiling.|
Image-to-Media alignment allows operators to get accurate front-to-back registration at the press of a button
|Finishing||Finisher D4 - up to 500 sheets top tray, 3,000 sheets stacker tray, hole punching, multi-position stapling, 200 sheet post press inserter. Optional Folding Module for tri-fold and Z-fold.|
Finisher D4 with Booklet Maker- up to 500 sheets top tray, 1,500 sheets stacker tray, hole punching, multi-position stapling, bi-fold booklet making, saddle-stitch booklet maker, 200 sheet post press inserter. Optional Folding Module for tri-fold and Z-fold. Optional SquareFold Trimmer Module provides square fold on spine and face trim.
Finisher D5 for Finishing Transport and Finishing Transport- up to 500 sheets top tray, 1,500 sheets stacker tray, hole punching, multi-position stapling, 200 sheet post press inserter. Integrated DFA architecture to enable a variety of third-party inline finishing options. Optional Folding Module for tri-fold and Z-fold.
Perfect Binder - create professionally bound and trimmed books from 20 to 400 pages (80 gsm). Covers from 90 to 300 gsm. Body pages from 64 to 105 gsm (with interleafs of up to 163 gsm). Book sizes: A4, 6" by 9", and from 149 x 175 to 256 x 320 mm. Exclusive manual mode allows you to manually feed covers and book blocks from other presses for binding.
Plockmatic Pro 30 Booklet Maker - saddle-stitch and fold from 2 sheets to 30 sheets producing up to a 120 page booklet (80 gsm) or simply fold a single sheet. SquareFold, Trimmer, Cover Feeder, and Rotate, Crease and Bleed Trim modules available. Requires Finisher D5 for Finishing Transport.
GBC eBinder 200 - stack, punch and bind lay flat A4 booklets from 5 to 100 sheets. Self-adjusting bind elements (one-size-fits-all) available in black, navy blue, white, and frost/clear. Pass-through capability permits chaining with other finishing alternative. Requires Finisher D5 for Finishing Transport.
|Fuji Xerox FreeFlow Print Server||Extremely fast, powerful, and easy-to-use colour server.|
It combines Fuji Xerox's proven experience in monochrome printing with our ConfidentColor Technology for enhanced colour management and on-demand digital production capabilities.
Built-in features as exception-page programming, job forwarding, and Print Manager make job management easier
|EX Print Server, powered by Fiery||May be the easiest way to get great colour. |
EFI made sure that the EX Print Server has the new and enhanced features that have a direct impact on your productivity.
Extensive ColorWise colour-management tools make it possible to produce consistently brilliant output - out of the box