DocuCentre V 2060
- Fast speeds of 25 ppm and a scan speed of up to 55 ipm keep up with your busy pace
- Mobile workers can conveniently print directly from their mobile device, such as an iPhone®, iPad® or Android-based smartphones and tablets via Wi-Fi Direct*. *The optional Wireless LAN converter is required.
- The DocuCentre-V C2060 is designed to support AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™ and Mopria Print™ which lets GMail™ and Google Docs™ users print from mobile devices like Android®, iPhone®, iPad®, or even a PC.
- ScanAuto speeds up simple scan processes with blank page removal and auto page reorientation saving you time and effort.
- Track usage of print, copy, scan, and fax features with the internal Auditron.
- CentreWare™ Internet Services software makes it easy to remotely set up, monitor, and manage your device from any workstation.
- A full breadth of scanning and document routing capabilities lets you store scans in public or private folders on the hard drive, send files to a pre-assigned "home" destination, and scan files directly to email addresses or store them on a central server.
- Extensive fax capabilities including Walkup Fax and LAN Fax, Internet Fax, and Network fax server enablement.
- Text-searchable PDFs can be created from scanned documents for fast retrieval (Optional).
- High compression technology creates smaller scan files for faster delivery and reduced network load (optional).
- Compact and versatile finishing capabilities
- Sophisticated security tools ? built-in support for SNMPv3, print and scan encryption and image overwrite
|Standard Functions||Print, Copy, Scan|
|Copy/Print Speed||Up to 25 ppm Black and White|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|First Copy Out Time||4.5 seconds|
|Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)||110 sheet capacity|
|Finisher-B1||Stacker and Stapler with optional Hole Puncher, Bi-Folder, Booklet Maker (unfolded)|
Paper Input Capacity
Paper Output Capacity
|Paper Output Capacity||500 sheets|
For detailed specifications refer to the Product Brochure.