FreeFlow VI Suite
|Model||FreeFlow VI Suite|
In today's competitive business world, companies are turning to personalised communications that deliver unique messaging relevant for each recipient to increase customer loyalty and to expand their customer base. Without the right tools, this is a time-consuming, costly prospect.
- Customers have strict requirements for quality, turnaround, and price
- Document design, file preparation, composition, and output are time-consuming
- Dedicated composition servers are expensive
- Multiple output formats are needed: print, PDF, electronic, etc.
How can we help
Delight customers with dynamic, personalised documents that grab more attention and generate better results
- Grow your business with the power of personalisation and maximise productivity
- Produce more jobs by delivering variable datapieces at the fastest possible speed while increasing response rates dramatically
- Choose either PDF or print output, based on your needs for speed, flexibility and cost
- Leverage one set of tools to support all of your variable applications ? hardcopy print or electronic, colour or monochrome, Fuji Xerox or non-Fuji Xerox print devices
Why Choose Fuji Xerox?
Make precomposition a thing of the past. With a traditional Variable Data Print workflow with precomposition, a 20,000 page job can take up to 90 minutes to get to the print engine. With FreeFlow VI Suite, you simply send your design template and variable data to the printer in as little as 4 minutes.
- Quickly and easily create XML driven promotional documents
- Print from SAP applications or generate hard copy output and PDF files for electronic distribution in one easy step
- Make the most of your investment with training, programming, and support services from the experts at Fuji Xerox
- Enhances print applications for all print service providers, data centres, and in-plants, to enable:
- 1:1 full colour documents ? from simple to sophisticated
- Personalised communications for print and electronic viewing, digital archiving, web presentment, and more
- Marketing messages that add relevancy and boost response rates on transactional documents
- Business cards
VIPP Printer Support
VIPP is supported on the following Xerox production printer fleet including cut sheet, continuous feed, colour, monochrome and highlight colour
- Color 800/1000 Press
- 700 Digital Color Press
Contact your Xerox representative for information about support on the following printers:
- Xerox DocuPrint N-Series
- Document Centre
- Phaser printers
- PostScript printers