Solution Builder software provides an optimised scanning solution to small to medium business customers who want a simple scanning solution. It can be tailored to fit an organisation's unique business needs with a personalised user interface and company logo.
Streamline your business workflows with Solution Builder
The Solution Builder scanning software offering is simple and easy to implement lowering the overall costs and setup time for the customer. It can be tailored to fit an organisations unique business needs with a personalised user interface and company logo. Solution Builder integrates perfectly with Fuji Xerox devices and has multiple connectivity options with industry standard enterprise content management systems including Sharepoint, Docushare and Salesforce - creating a seamless experience.
Solution Builder assists in increasing business efficiency by improving document management, digitising information to save time, minimise storage costs and reduce paper consumption.
Solution Builder benefits
- Save time retrieving lost documents
- Reduce manual error
- Increase visibility and efficiency
- Simple and easy to use
- Tailored solution to suit your company's growing business needs
or Call 1300 258 294
Solution Builder features
- Login: You can authenticate against an Active Directory or authenticate to Relational Data Base (RDB) from your MFD
- Input Attribute: Input details about your job on your MFD screen
- Browse Folder: View and select folders from your document management system
- Record Select: View and select results from your systems direct from your MFD
- Scan: Scan, capture and digitise information
- Format: OCR contents from image, convert formats of content and recognise barcodes
- Store: Store scanned image file in your document management system e.g. DocuShare, Share Point, Sales Force, Office 365 or Windows
- Notification: Send e-mail notifications based on documents being stored
- Print: Print stored image files from directories and print dynamically created forms
Solution Builder is installed on a customer supplied server. The server is required to be a dedicated server for Solution Builder due to the optical character recognition OCR memory requirements.
Minimum System Requirements
|Operating System||Windows server 2010 32 and 64-bit, Windows server 2008 32 and 64-bit, Windows 2003 32-bit with Service Pack 1 or above, Windows 7 32 and 64-bit, Windows XP Pro 32-bit with Service Pack 1 or above|
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 (or above) with minimum 2 cores|
|Hard Drive||1-2GB for software and allow any storage needed for uploaded files|
|Random-Access Memory (RAM)||2GB minimum (higher recommended for intensive scan operations|
|Network port||10/100/1000 BaseT port|
|Other port||USB Port|
|Compatible devices||Fuji Xerox ApeosPort Web UI enabled devices|