Healthcare Industry Services
Enabling healthcare to deliver better patient outcomes.
Information is the lifeblood of modern healthcare. We can help you enhance the circulation of information to deliver greater operational efficiencies and better outcomes for patients.
At Fuji Xerox Australia, we are passionate about helping the health industry move to a seamless digital future.
We already work with 1000 of Australia's top healthcare organisations, and our footprint within health continues to grow. We can deliver real savings for the healthcare sector through our Managed Print Services and digital solutions. Our Smart Process Management applications help hospitals and healthcare providers transition to electronic and mobile healthcare.
We apply our deep healthcare and innovation expertise across the healthcare ecosystem including providers and payers, employers and government agencies.
We help these customers focus on delivering better, more accessible and more affordable healthcare, which leads to better health and wellness for their patients.
Understanding your Challenges
At Fuji Xerox, we understand the challenges our healthcare industry faces. These challenges include:
- More people in the healthcare system.
- More people suffering chronic and complex diseases.
- An ageing population.
- More expectations and higher demands.
- Deeper complexity maintaining, preserving and lengthening life.
- Increased costs and fewer healthcare practitioners.
- A huge amount of complex data to understand, manage and maintain.
- High volume of administrative tasks reducing patient-facing time.
The desired state for the health industry is:
- Patient empowerment: patients will be empowered to engage in proactive healthcare. (Prevention rather than cure.)
- A reduced reliance on pen, paper and human memory.
- The patient will be at the centre of health professionals' care.
- The patient will become the care 'integrator'.
- Care will be moved closer to homes and the community.
- Quicker diagnoses times.
- The patient lifecycle won't end at the hospital (hospitals will focus on critical care) thereby relieving pressure on hospitals.
- An increased volume of mobile health support services will relieve the burden on emergency health services.
How we can help
Learn more about our health offerings here:Case Studies
Read about how Fuji Xerox has helped Northern Health implement a centralised, secure printing solution.